The 8th ASPASP International Congress will be held at Keimyung University, Daegu, South Korea between 29 June – 3 July, 2018. The theme is “Crossing borders: Expanding new horizons for sport and exercise psychology”.
Invited Keynote Speakers are:
- Sport Psychology Robert J. Schinke (Laurentian University, Canada).
- Exercise Psychology Costas Karageorghis (Brunel University, UK).
- Motor Control/Learning Mark Wilson (University of Exeter, UK).
Asian South Pacific Speakers
- Sport Psychology Pichit Muangnapoe (Srinakharinwirot University, Thailand).
- Exercise Psychology Nikos Ntoumanis (Curtin University, Australia).
- Motor Control/Learning Chow Jia Yi (National Institute of Education, Singapore).
- Sport Psychology Myung-Woo Han (Sunmoon University, Korea).
- Exercise Psychology Seang-Leol Yoo (Gyeongin National University of Education, Korea).
- Motor Control/Learning Sun-Jin Kim (Seoul National University, Korea).