The benefits of becoming an ASPASP member include:
- Access to a network of international experts
- Access to a free e-book, “Secrets of Asian Sport Psychology”
- Access to a free online course, “Elite Sport Performance: Psychological Perspectives”
- News of upcoming professional development events
- Reduced registration fee for ASPASP international congresses
- Being part of a community of like-minded professionals
Alternatively, if you join the national sport psychology organisation in one of the following countries, you will automatically become a member of ASPASP: Australia, China, Fiji, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Japan, Korea, Kuwait, Macau, Malaysia, Mongolia, New Zealand, Philippines, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand, Viet Nam (N.B. Some of these countries do not yet have a national sport psychology organisation).